Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hajime! The First Step

Hello everyone! (Or noone since I just created this blog)

My name is Henri, an otaku-slash-gamer who will be bringing you the freshest reviews on the latest releases of popular, ongoing anime. I had just 'quit' playing League of Legends and that gave me an awful lot of free time to spend on other things; hence, the creation of this blog. Right now I'm starting of with 3 ongoing anime:

1. Plastic Memories

- a romance drama series, Plastic Memories focuses on the love story between the main character and a Giftia (artificially-intelligent androids who only have a few years to live).

2. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.Zoku

- harem-romance-comedy-drama. Unlike most harems, Oregairu (an alternative name) doesn't focus on ecchi and fanservice, and has a good balance between comedy and drama. I'm reviewing its second season.








3. The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan

- a spin-off series of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" set in a parallel universe, it focuses on the daily school life of Nagato Yuki and the progress of her love life with Kyon. 


I'll be doing completed anime reviews every once in a while, and I'm only doing per-episode anime reviews for these 3 (for now). I don't feel the need to make reviews on ongoing anime adapted from manga since the manga would probably be further from the anime and you're better of reading that instead. But I'll be doing a lot on original anime and light-novel-based anime since light novels aren't translated quickly and most of the people would probably watch the anime on its own. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews in the future. Comments and suggestions are really, really appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment