Thursday, July 30, 2015

Miuna GIF + Announcements!

Why watch Nagi no Asukara in 2 Pictures:
HI I'M MIUNA I'M TOO KAWAII FOR YOU!
Okay, so on to the announcements. Recently you may have noticed that I post at around 8 pm (GMT + 8) here in the Philippines so that's around 12 pm (GMT), 1pm (CET) and 8 am ('Murrica). I guess I'll schedule that as my regular posting time, so I hope you'll be waiting!

I just googled the timezones so please correct me if there's an error =).  The other announcement is I just added a Twitter Feed widget to my blog, and it features tweets with the hashtag #Lolzneko on it, so you can send a message / have your tweet shown / request reviews by using said hashtag. You can also follow me on twitter! @henrinstuffs

Last of course, I'll be changing the URL to Lolzneko.blogspot.com anytime soon, so if theicekeyanime doesn't work anymore that means I already changed it :)

Thanks for the support guys. Seriously, every view makes my day huehuhue

I'M KAWAII TOO!!!!
(Images not mine) 



No comments:

Post a Comment