Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Notice: Upcoming Blog Title & URL Change

First of all, I apologize for not posting this July 27! I've been enjoying the final week before school starts (university life) and sometimes I don't get to post. I know it's important for a blogger to post consistently, so I'll still be posting daily or at least twice every 3 days. Anyways, on to the actual topic:

The blog name "The Ice Key Anime" isn't just sticking to me; I mean, it isn't related to me at the least, it's just a homophone of Daisuki Anime, and I want to think of something original and memorable to me and to my readers (though few). I think I'll be changing it to LolzNeko's Blog or LolzNeko's Anime Reviews in about a week or so. 

Why? 'LolzCatz' was my summoner name in League of Legends and has been my in game name for a lot of games I've played. Adapting the 'cat' to japanese (Neko; so atleast it's slightly related to Otaku culture) I get the name LolzNeko. I'll be working hard to promote the blog under this name/brand/mark, and I hope everyone likes it. I'll be changing the header to Lolzneko's Anime Reviews so people would get used to it, and then after a week or so change the url to lolzneko.blogspot.com. 

Thank you for taking time to read this! Will be posting some reviews on upcoming anime soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment