Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I'M BACK! My Fall 2015 Anime Watchlist


Hi guys! After going on break for like, months? I've finally found some time to blog (hopefully consistently) and what a time to blog. The summer season is reaching its end, with the animes along it rising to each of their climaxes. I'll make a review on some of the animes I enjoyed watching (hi Rokka no Yuusha, Charlotte, Joukamachi) and of course some worth mentioning at the finales.

Anyway, I'm here to tell you what Anime I highly anticipate this coming Fall! Let's take a look shall we?




  • Noragami Aragoto
A second season to the Noragami series (yey 2nd season!) it features the Bishamon Arc of the manga. I personally haven't read the manga yet, but judging from Noragami's first season, the second season is certainly something to look out for ;)

If you haven't watched Noragami yet, it's about a middle school student who came back from a life or death situation and has developed a connection to the world of gods and 'phantoms' (kind of like evil spirits) where she meets Yato, a poor god, and gets dragged into his adventures. 
  • K : Return of Kings 
K: Return of Kings is a *kind* of a sequel, but the story takes place in a different world / parallel universe, in an island with a high school. It tells the story of a boy caught in the middle of the seven kings' war. 

I always wanted to watch K (I've heard some food reviews about it) so I'm assuming its sequel would also be as awesome. Anyways hooray for 2nd season sequels right? 

  • Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
People in the future have magical abilities and can form a weapon made of their soul (totally Guilty Crown) called Blazers. A student (in a school for Blazers) known as the "Failed Knight" wants to prove himself by winning a grand Magic Knight apprentice competition. 

Yes, we've all seen swords, magic, and high school characters in a light novel  (ehem SAO ehem) but you've got to agree that as simple a formula it may be, it does become really popular because of how they animate weapon / magic effects, simulate sword battles, and of course throw in a badass main character. Don't get me wrong, I do prioritize good plot in choosing what I watch, but hey, sometimes its fun to watch some magical swordfights here and there ^_^ (not saying Rakusai doesn't have a well written story --- we'll see.)

  • Owarimonogatari 
No Idea how to make a synopsis out of such a long series --- the Monogatari series is about Araragi Koyomi ( a half vampire) and other characters in his town affected by 'oddities' (spirits, curses, gods, etc etc).

I'm actually a fan of the Monogatari series, mostly because I was intrigued on the unique way they progress through the plot (and also how Shaft animated it.)I recommend it to people who want a unique light novel adapted anime and have a lot of time considering the series is like three seasons long.  Personally I'm looking forward to Owarimonogatari because it revolves around Ougi, who as of this time the most mysterious character in the Monogatari series. 

That's all for today, tune in next time for part 2 <3 What are your highly anticipated anime? :> 

(Images not mine btw) 


No comments:

Post a Comment